Clean up your website and links with technical SEO.
Technical SEO is the foundation of any great website. Without it, your website pillars can crumble, leaving you hostage to paid media. Ready to inspect your website’s technical SEO and make a plan of action?
Technical SEO is a fundamental component of a holistic optimization program that ensures your website adheres to search engine best practices (like Google Webmaster Guidelines). Failure to fix your website’s technical SEO problems can prevent your website’s most valuable keywords from ranking at their fullest potential.
Technical SEO – A Key Component of any SEO Program
A technical SEO analysis is completed in the initial months of your SEO project or service. This ensures that your website is set up for success down the road. Throughout your SEO engagement, you’ll receive regular technical check-ups. These checkups are usually quick technical SEO digs to ensure no smoking guns exist. If anything concerning, we can work with your development or e-commerce team to fix the issue.
You don’t want to waste money. Which is why we focus only on technical SEO when there is a positive ROI for your brand.
Why Volume Nine?
As Denver’s premier SEO agency, we have a strong team that specializes in technical SEO and website analytics. Here are the technical analysis, troubleshooting, and consulting benefits
- Cutting-edge: Our technical reviews consistently update based on cutting-edge best practices.
- SEO specialists: We have a team of advanced, technical SEO’s, including a Google Webmaster Central contributor.
- Brains behind computers: We don’t rely on automated auditing tools. Each element of your review is completed by an SEO Specialist.
- Prioritized recommendations: We help you decide what needs to be fixed now vs. later based on a cost-benefit analysis.
- Easy to understand: You probably don’t love talking about the differences between XML and HTML sitemaps or your site scripts. We make technical SEO condensed and easy to understand for non-developers.
What’s Covered in our Technical Reviews
Our technical SEO review includes a large number of elements across five major areas:
- Site Crawling
- Site Indexing
- Site Structure
- Site Speed
- Site Management