Digital Marketing for B2B Software
The marketing stack for software brands needs to be holistic. Your customers have unique problems, in-depth questions, and complex buying processes. For more than a decade, Volume Nine has helped software brands understand and sculpt their customer’s online path to purchase.
Why Digital Marketing for your Software Brand?
Unlike traditional marketing tactics such as conference sponsorships or direct mail campaigns, digital marketing is easier to measure, quicker to pivot, and ultimately can drive a higher return on investment (ROI). Additionally, if you are already committed to traditional marketing tactics, digital marketing can enhance the results you extract from those efforts.
Why Volume Nine?
- Track Record – We have an established track record of driving incredible results for software brands.
- Holistic approach – We don’t focus on just one channel or part of the user journey.
- We’re data-driven – We establish goals & KPIs, analyze your performance, and make adjustments to your strategy continually.
- Technology Agnostic – We work with the marketing technology stack that works best for you.
- Experience – For more than ten years, we’ve worked with software brands and understand your unique needs & opportunities.
Top Digital Marketing Tactics for SaaS Brands:
Here are some of the top tactics we’ve employed for our software brands:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Strategy
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Paid Ads (PPC)
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Outreach
- Content Marketing & Promotion
- Thought Leadership
- Account Based Marketing
- Email Marketing & Drip Campaigns
- Paid Placements
- Website Enhancement
- Brand & Messaging Development
- Sales Enablement
- Data Analysis