Optimize your content and skyrocket in search results.
Content optimization is one of the most impactful digital marketing tactics you can do for organic success. Ready to optimize your top content, navigation, links, and blog post content?
Content Optimization allows you to:
- Modify and develop content that resonates with your users
- Incorporate the latest optimization techniques into your strategy
- Measure your content success and make adjustments as needed
- Transform your website from a static brochure into a sales tool that connects with users, drives them to a relevant page on your website, and pushes them to take action
- Drive results online. These valuable pages match your “bottom of the funnel” or “buying” keyword phrases and are your top opportunities to drive conversions. Our content optimization process is designed to help you take full advantage of these critical pages.
Content Optimization Services Includes
Content Alignment & Prioritization
This includes cataloging your existing content, goals, audience, messaging, tone, and brand voice. With Google Analytics and input from you, we identify your high priority pages and create a custom optimization plan.
Perhaps one of the most valuable aspects of any search-based engagement, your keyword targets can make or break your SEO campaign. Our team takes the time to get to understand your business, target audience, and competitors and then uses keyword tools, data, and 10+ years of keyword experience to create your keyword strategy.
Keyword Mapping & Content Expansion Planning
Once you have a keyword strategy, the next step is to figure out where those keywords will live on your website. Our team will pair your keywords with existing content, as well as create a prioritized content expansion plan.
The first part of your content optimization includes metadata (page titles, meta descriptions, image ALT text, etc.). We advocate for implementing page titles and metas before overhauling existing content.
In-Depth Content Optimization
Once Metadata has been implemented, it’s time to roll up our sleeves and optimize your content page by page. This includes headers, alt text, incorporating relevancy, imagery, internal links, and content development. Your website will be optimized for search engine ranking without sacrificing user experience.
The work of content optimization is never done, as there are always keywords you can target to grow your business. Once you’ve established great ranking for your core set of keyword phrases, we continue to support your online growth through additional keyword research and content development and blog marketing.