As a whole bunch of Colorado natives and outdoor enthusiasts, ski resort marketing is pretty much ‘second nature’ to us. We understand the difference between the last-minute weekend getaway vs. the family vacation planning process, and how to promote all the great summer activities on the mountain.
We are here to help you and your marketing team:
- Understand how your audience searches online on a local, national, and international perspective for ski resort and related SEO keywords.
- Develop the website content that matches this search intent, brings them to your website and encourages bookings via SEO and Social Media.
- Deliver an authentic stream of blog and social content marketing that supports your organic visibility in SERPs and Social Media.
- Supplement promotional content marketing strategies around your seasonal campaigns for things like season passes, summer activities, and special events.
- Establish a data-driven reporting process to measure the success of your marketing programs across multiple channels, segments, and campaigns.
Here are a few example of things we have done for our Ski Resort clients:
- Supplemented a Season Pass campaign with influencer outreach to adventure travel bloggers resulting in high quality reviews from top influencers (and sold some Season Passes to boot).
- Helped Aspen Hospitality launched a new blog for Limelight hotels and then support the blogging efforts with supplemental blog posts every month.
- Supported Vail Resorts launch a new website for Park City that consolidated several existing properties without losing existing rankings during the transition.