Volume Nine gives back through charitable donations and volunteer work that benefit at-risk youth, children, and families in our local communities.
Family Tree – Karlis Center
Volume Nine has donated cash, contributions, and volunteer hours locally in Denver and remotely including:
- #BrandonCenter2014 – Volume Nine and Booyah Advertising teamed up and spent a day completing a HUGE renovation project for the Volunteers of America VOA’s Brandon Center and Theodora House.
- Volunteers of America – Our team painted a total of to paint 10+ rooms, the kitchen and laundry room. The Family Motel offers rooms for families and single women for up to a 12-night stay.
- Weekenders BackPack Program – Remote employees participated in this project through the Community Food Bank of Central Alabama and provided healthy, nutritious food options for children on the weekends and holidays that otherwise might not have food available.
- Warrior Strong Shirts – Founder Chuck Aikens and his son, Tyler Aikens, designed a TShirt for the Warrior Community after the Arapahoe High School Shooting raising over $50,000 for the rebuilding of the AHS library.
- Penny Drive – We raised and donated $604 to fight hunger which purchased 2,416 meals, all with our spare pennies!
- Coats for Colorado – We collected and donated 44 warm coats for Coats for Colorado.
- Red Cross – We raised and matched contributions totaling $430 for the Oklahoma Disaster Relief fund after the tornado in Moore on May 20, 2013.
- VOA Adopt A Family – V9 was able to adopt a family and then purchase gifts and gift cards for the family. We also sent 10 employees to help with gift collection and organization.
- MS Golf Tournament – Volume Nine was proud to participate in the 4th Annual MS Golf Tournament hosted at the Glenmoor Country Club.
- Power Pack Sackin – V9ers helped pack “PowerSacks” full of food (sourced from the Food Bank of the Rockies) for four elementary schools in the Denver Public Schools (DPS) system.
- Wings & Things Ultimate Tailgate Challenge – V9 participated through a remote team member and a donation to help feed hungry children. The event is sponsored by the Twin Falls Optimist Club in Idaho.
- Weekenders BackPack Program – Community Food Bank of Alabama – Helps put a stop to hunger by providing food on weekends and holidays to children that might otherwise go hungry. V9 participates through remote team members and sponsors a number of children each school year.
- Penny Drive 2014 for Community Food Bank – V9ers gave and Volume Nine matched to give a total of $984.52 to fight hunger. All with our spare change — AND a little friendly competition!
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Colorado – Volume Nine gives to help make wishes come true for children facing life-threatening illness.