Get to The Top of Google Searches
Paid advertising campaigns take more than a “set it and forget it” approach to deliver a positive return on ad spend (ROAS). We provide expert strategy and consistent management to get more effective results, better return on investment (ROI), and the conversions you need.
Paid search is an essential element of a comprehensive digital marketing strategy as you can bid for top positions for the specific keywords that lead to conversion. Starting small, we will build out the effective and efficient Google Ads Campaign possible for your brand.
Cross Channel Marketing
The best digital marketing campaigns span multiple channels and multiple touchpoints. Volume Nine often runs Google Ads in conjunction with other tactics like search engine optimization, content marketing, and social media to build a complete customer journey for your prospects.
One of the best things about this channel is that everything from an impression to a conversion is measurable. We’re constantly monitoring, testing, and modifying PPC accounts to improve Return on Ad Spend (ROAS). We’ll pivot to new media spend strategies if we don’t see the results we want.
Ready to drive conversions and make more money?
Our Pay Per Click Approach
1. Establish KPIs: Establish the most important metrics that’ll determine success for Paid Search.
2. Develop Strategy: Guide how to build the campaign, target specific keywords, write copy, and drive traffic.
3. Audit Account: Review the existing account for learnings and to identify opportunities for improvement.
4. Build Account: Optimize existing accounts or create a new build based on audit findings.
5. Review Results: Constant measurement and adjustments to improve performance of the campaigns.
6. Ongoing Management: Ongoing management of the campaigns to ensure they are both effective and efficient.
PPC Management Services
We know that PPC campaigns can be confusing: there’s a lot to learn from the acronyms to the ad targeting options. Our Google Ads experts will plan, execute, track, and analyze campaigns — and help you confidently navigate the world of paid search.
PPC Audit and Strategy
We conduct a PPC audit, which consists of research, strategy documentation, and implementation planning, to ensure we’re on the same page — from a strategic standpoint as well as a tactical perspective.
We brainstorm, create, and manage remarketing (sometimes called retargeting) campaigns in social, Google, Bing, etc. We’ll use a mix of imagery, videos, and text ads to reconnect you with potential buyers.
We connect you with users showing high intent to buy in search engines. Composed of messaging, keywords, negative keywords, and shopping ads, search campaign management can be as much of an art as it is a science.
Social Media Ads
We help you craft eye-catching imagery and on-point messaging that’s delivered right to your target audience via key demographics. We can manage ads on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and more!
We get your brand in front of your target audience with innovative display campaigns. We’ll help you strategize the correct demographic targeting, creative and bid strategy to maximize reach, impressions, and clicks for your budget.
Landing Page Development
We provide UX consulting and edits to your existing landing page to stand up new landing pages via third-party tools like Unbounce. We know that the page you drive traffic to is a critical piece of maximizing your media spend.
We connect you with people looking for what you offer in organic search. We know how to beat the algorithms and optimize your website for rankings in search engine results pages to drive consistent awareness and sales for your business.
We create a custom content marketing strategy for your brand. With our extensive content marketing experience, we’re skilled in improving brand visibility, driving rankings, and turning first-time site visitors into loyal customers.
We work with you to implement a social media strategy that boosts brand visibility and growth across multiple channels. We’ll promote your website content while targeting your specific audience for that content.
Want Your Brand to Be Seen First in SERPs?
401% ROAS for a WOCA USA
This woodcare Ecommerce brand needed an agency to tie all of their digital together seamlessly. Volume Nine consistently helped them extract a 401% ROAS — more than a 60% improvement from the prior year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a look at some of the most frequent questions we receive regarding our PPC management services.
Why should I be running a PPC campaign?
We believe in an integrated, data-driven, full-service approach to achieve business goals.
PPC is another way to help deliver results, whether PPC is a small or large percentage of your overall marketing budget.
A few of the benefits include:
- Speed – Results are immediate in getting your message out in front of potential customers.
- Data – This fast access to data can help you learn more about user intent, test marketing messaging and offers, assess landing page quality, and drive new conversions.
- Measurability – It may take time to dial in PPC campaigns and achieve target KPIs, but everything that happens is measurable, which helps clients understand their return on advertising spend.
Where do you start?
A typical PPC project will include a deep dive into the existing account if it exists, followed by a refactor, or we will build a new account from scratch. We will develop an overall strategy to guide how to build the campaign, target specific keywords, set bids, write copy and drive traffic to the best landing pages.
We will then launch the new account and immediately monitor improvements while beginning ongoing paid search management.
Do I need ongoing PPC Management?
It takes one to three months to get PPC campaigns dialed in so that they’re performing consistently and predictably.
Keep in mind, though, that paid ads are not a “set it and forget it” marketing activity.
Google Ads is an auction-based system, so campaigns must be actively managed, continuously optimized, and carefully adjusted based on performance data and changing market conditions.
What’s included in ongoing PPC Management?
A lot of work goes into staying on top of Google Ads and making sure that the Ad Campaigns stay effective and efficient.
Here is a sampling of the work that will be performed in ongoing PPC Management:
- Check Budgets, Bid, and Ads for optimizations.
- Review and address any system notifications.
- Confirm that ad spend is on pace with the budget.
- Review A/B tests for ad copy to see if there’s enough data to select a winner.
- A high-level campaign report that includes a summary of what’s working, challenges, and the next steps.
- Bid management, ad copy optimization, competitive analysis, keyword management, and other optimizations based on available targeting and settings.
- Develop ad copy for any new A/B tests.
- An in-depth campaign report that induces a summary on successes, difficulties, competitive analysis, and recommendations.
- Review and consider a creative refresh for display ads.
- Advanced bidding strategies and campaign keyword build-out.
What metrics do you measure to gauge PPC success?
We can customize your PPC reporting based on your top KPIs. Here are some of the most common ones we track for clients:
- Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
- Cost Per Action or Conversion (CPA)
- Conversion Rate %
- Share of Voice or Impression Share
There are a lot of other contributing metrics that we focus on as well, including:
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Budget
- Cost-per-click (CPC)
- Quality Score
- Click-through rate (CTR)
- Cost-per-thousand (CPM)
These contributing metrics are often measured and compared inside a specific Ad or Ad Group and across various campaigns and keyword groups to provide insights for constant optimization.
Why is V9 a good fit for my company?
Volume Nine has worked with various clients and industries over the last 13+ years. This diversity of clients, challenges, and opportunities has provided our team with a wide range of experience and expertise that we bring to our clients’ work every day.
We build our client relationships on trust, communication, and transparency. We strive to deliver a customized solution that meets your unique business needs and challenges.