Your Content Speaks Volumes
Whether you need to develop a creative asset or technical web copy, the goal remains the same: Standout among competitors with a unique voice that encourages conversions.
Types of Content We Create
- Web copy
- Technical writing
- Creative writing
- Blog posts
- Social media posts
- Press releases
- Case studies
- How-To guides
Content Development Includes
- Business Discovery – We take the time to gather with your whole team and do comprehensive discovery on your current website. We document goals, reporting metrics, and current architecture of website content.
- Target Audience – We identify your target persona and understand their unique customer journeys as they take their paths to purchase. Additionally, we map specific goals and objectives for your target persona.
- Competitive Analysis – Evaluation of the keyword SERPs and the competitor’s content that are winning top position in Google organic search. The analysis provides an outline of the gaps in your current content strategy compared to the competitors content.
- SEO Content Strategy – SEO is an important factor in content development. In this step, we research, validate, and develop a list of relevant keywords used by your target audience along the customer journey. Then we prioritize them into a development schedule.
- Content Roadmap – The culmination of this work will be presented in a Content Roadmap containing recommendations for new content, adjustments to existing content, and website changes needed to support the new content.
- Content Development – Coordination of all the resources to initiate, develop, manage and launch the content strategy project. *Additional Fees may apply for creative asset creation.
- Account Management – Your dedicated account team will help with all ongoing account servicing needs, including project management, best practices, post-launch findings, reporting, and regular meetings with your team.