Analyze your e-commerce website for accurate shopping cart and attribution data.
Good data makes good e-commerce. You need to leverage your analytics data to help you make informed, data-driven decisions for your e-commerce brand. Need help analyzing your past and present Google Analytics data?
Common E-commerce Data Issues
- Is your data accurate?
- Which products sell well?
- Which products are best suited for your customer base?
- Which products are supported by your marketing efforts?
- Revenue per transaction and the number of products per transaction
- How long it takes customers to make a purchase
- What are your top performing channels?
- Product trends to take advantage of
- Content strategy for the website based on your existing site traffic trends
Enhanced E-commerce Support
Enhanced e-commerce for Google Analytics (Universal) offers up a goldmine of valuable information about your users’ purchases and shopping behavior. This robust e-commerce add-on allows you to measure how customers interact with products throughout their shopping experience.
Setting up enhanced e-commerce properly isn’t for the faint of heart. Get support for enhanced e-commerce setup and ensure your account tracks correctly and you take advantage of key features.
How We Can Help
- Custom dashboards to better understand product sale trends
- Channel/campaign analysis to justify marketing programs
- Critical e-commerce KPIs (e.g. cost-per-acquisition or year over year revenue)
- Cart abandonment analysis
- Multi-channel conversion attribution ( helpful for understanding social media ROI)
- Setting up projection models
What to expect with your E-commerce Analytics Consulting
- Dedicated account manager with e-commerce experience
- Business alignment
- Benchmarks and industry stats
- Customized reporting focused on KPIs
- Access to senior team members as needed
- Constant monitoring of key metrics for any red flags or drops
- Prioritized recommendations focused on a quicker return on investment (ROI), based on your team and resources